Release Notes - Jersey 2.1
Release date: 15-Jul-2013
- [JERSEY-1872] - 2.0-rc1 causes NoClassDefFoundError on Google App Engine
- [JERSEY-1874] - osgi-http-service example from jersey 2.0 does not work with Felix HTTP Service (jetty) & Grizzly HTTP service
- [JERSEY-1881] - MoxyXmlFeature.classes / MoxyContextResolver.classes are not used to create JAXBContext
- [JERSEY-1891] - Registering a listener for named event on EventSource fails with NPE.
- [JERSEY-1903] - Remove default config values for MOXyJsonProvider in ConfigurableMoxyJsonProvider
- [JERSEY-1905] - Injecting SecurityContext into a simple @GET method reduces performance from a few thousand requests per second to about 150 max.
- [JERSEY-1908] - UnsatisfiedDependencyException is thrown by JAX-RS, Bean Validation and CDI integration
- [JERSEY-1909] - JAX-RSResponse.status(404) is overwritten by WebContainer
- [JERSEY-1911] - bean validation doesn't work when constraints placed on getters
- [JERSEY-1949] - Jersey bookamark-em example is not working on GF 4.0 updated to Jersey 2.0 FCS
- [JERSEY-1959] - @PreDestroy on Application subclass is not invoked in WLS
- [JERSEY-1962] - The migration section in user guide mentions wrong provider ordering.
- [JERSEY-1963] - Dependency Error for jersey-media-moxy 2.0
- [JERSEY-1968] - fix java.util.ServiceConfigurationError: javax.servlet.ServletContainerInitializer: Provider org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.init.JerseyServletContainerInitializer not found in GF
- [JERSEY-1040] - Standardize context paths for moxy-oxm-mapping sample
- [JERSEY-1935] - Add support for navigating to parent resource in Jersey resource model
- [JERSEY-1938] - Add support for Application Destroy.
- [JERSEY-1846] - Introduce a configurable option to turn off META-INF/services lookup
- [JERSEY-1929] - Check that all Jersey code is properly running any code that requires elevated permissions wrapped in AccessController.doPrivileged(...) blocks.
- [JERSEY-1955] - Upgrade HK2 dependency to 2.2
- [JERSEY-1958] - Upgrade HK2 dependency to 2.2.0-b07 and get rid of the JERSEY-1955 workaround
- [JERSEY-1966] - Fix hudson infrastructure
- [JERSEY-1490] - Expose configuration and diagnostics MBeans
- [JERSEY-1916] - Provide WLS specific ServletContainerInitializer
- [JERSEY-1948] - Create SPI/Bridge between integration modules and FMW